Tutorial, Internet, Hardware, Software, Os, Linux, Android, Security, Mikrotik

12 February, 2015

Android Apps HAVES

Android Apps HAVES: A few years ago I came across my first smartphone and I looked for Android Apps Essentials. Do not have much time to find, try and choose, so I decided to investigate listings (in Spanish and English).
 
 What a surprise, I found no list that really satisfy me (some over 100 applications) and, although among all helped me something, I finally had to spend hours and hours trying hundreds of applications. I want to this page share with you the 30 essential Android apps that I consider necessary if you have an Android Smartphone, making it easier the work cost me much.Of course, according to the needs of each basic necessary or applications may vary. But for most new users, these applications are more than enough to start. Gradually you will notice that your mobile is for things you never even imagined. And I'm doing it regularly compare specific Android applications to specific issues, always with the same philosophy to save work.


The posts where I explain applications
I have divided these 30 essential apps for your Android on 6 items, we regularly update. You can access them here.



List of Amazing Android Apps

And if you just want the list without reading any additional comments or opinion, here I leave the 30 along with its link to Google Play so you can download those.
01 Avast : security (if it is lost or stolen) and antivirus for Android.
02 Titanium : back up your Android.
03 ES Explorer : File Explorer.
04 AirDroid : manage your smartphone from your PC wirelessly.
05 Dropbox : online storage.
06 Go Launcher EX : possibly the best customization for your Android.
07 Dolphin Browser : the fastest Android browser.
08 SwiftKey : a keyboard that not imagine.
09 QR Droid : QR code reader.
10 TeamViewer : Remote control your computer using your mobile.
11 WhatsApp : List of time ... how long?
12 Skype : videoconferencing and online chats, plus cheap calls.
13 Flipboard : stay informed in an attractive way.
14 Instagram : Make and share photos.
15 Evernote : mark it all.
16 Google Maps : to discover the world.
17 Waze : GPS for Android friendliest.
18 Kobo : Read anywhere with your Android.
19 Pocket : save and read later.
20 Smart Tools Tools : This can my phone?
21 TuneIn Radio : Radio always by your side.
22 musicXmatch : listening to music and read the lyrics of your favorite songs.
23 SoundHound : discover what's playing.
24 MX Video Player : plays it all.
25 PixlrExpress : add effects and retouching your photos.
26 K-9 Mail : all your emails always with you.
27 Georges Calendar : timetable and agenda.
28 Any.DO : organize your pending tasks easily.
29 Tapatalk : to not miss any of your forums.
30 Tasker : let your smartphone look silly.

Some comparisons of the best Android apps

I posted some posts comparing applications in groups. In this section I include my preferred application for each group. Sure to find some more interesting in each comparison.
01 Gravity Screen Off : Keep the screen on when you need Comparison. Here .
02 gAnalytics statistics for visits your website or blog Comparison. Here .
03 WhatsFun : an indispensable tool for Android app WhatsApp comparison. Here .
04 OvuView : female sexual cycle control your comparison. Here .
05 My Pregnancy (Hero Baby) : Fundamental be pregnant comparison. Here .
06 Respirapp : smoking cessation, if you want, you can comparison. Here .
07 AlpineReplay Ski : for skiing and measure everything comparison. Here .
08 Vivino : keeps track of your favorite wines comparison. Here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komentarnya